THE CELL WARRANTY POLICIES
– The Cell’s Repair Service is operated independently from that offered by your network provider.
– The Cell will not attempt to diagnose/repair DIGICEL phones that are under a manufacturer’s warranty.
– Any physical alteration (housing change, antenna change etc), automatically voids manufacturers’ warranty or handset.
– A non-refundable inspection fee must be paid before any work is done to a handset. This applies to ALL devices.
– The Cell does not guarantee that personal data & software (ring tones, pictures, contacts etc) will be retained during the repair/unlocking process. Customers are advised to back up their personal data before booking their phone for unlocking/repair.
– The Cell reserves the right to dispose of any device not collected within seven (7) days after due date for pickup.
– All repaired handsets carry a 14 day warranty, from the date of repair (NB: not from date of collection). This warranty does not cover further damage caused by the user.
– The Cell, at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse to accept any handset for repairs/unlocking.
– Please test your repaired handset before leaving the store premises as The Cell will not accept responsibility for further damage claims
– Handsets that are not collected by specific date will incur a late fee of $5.00 a day to the day it is collected.